Friday, December 12, 2014

Working on Valerion and Playing EVE

Eve Online
Eve Online (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
The MUD Connector listing for Valerion was approved today.  I expect this to bring an initial surge of  traffic, while Valerion sits atop the newly listed MUDs list. I am going to have to make sure I do a good job of keeping an eye on the MUD, and addressing any issues that come up in these first weeks of testing.

I only have a few more minor things to finish in order to complete this next update cycle, well ahead of schedule!  It looks like I will be able to deliver on all the things I had hoped to accomplish for this update. I will now have to decide on how high to make my next level cap increase. Our level cap is currently 10.

Outside of Valerion, I have also been back on EVE Online quite a bit. I started a new account, and created two new characters. The first character I created will be my money maker.  He will sit in Jita all day, doing station trading. I am hoping to use this character to earn enough ISK to PLEX my account before my 21 day trial ends. I have about 18 days left, and a long way to go. My second character, Jett Vertigo, is currently in the process of joining EVE University. I am going through all the career agent missions with him right now, and will then proceed to the SOE epic arc. This character will probably end up focusing on fleet PvP.

0 comments:

Post a Comment