Tuesday, July 8, 2014

The Legends of Krynn - Day 2

Role Playing | Technology
Role Playing | Technology (Photo credit: Daniele Muscetta)
Last night I logged back in to the Legends of Krynn to continue my adventures with Aegaar Valkair, human knight.  On my first visit, I had completed the MUD School tutorial zone, and achieved level 5.  After logging back in, I proceeded to write a character description for myself that can be seen in game when other players look at me. This should serve to help flesh out my character a bit, and aid in roleplaying.  I kept my description to just a brief physical description consisting of just a few sentences.  I can always go back and improve upon this later, as I begin to get a feel for the game world a bit more, and get a better sense of how my character will develop.

After leaving the tutorial area, I met two other players of a much higher level than myself, who gave me some advice on how to best train up my stats, and also gave me money and gear.  They then took me around the city we were in and had me fight opponents we found there for training purposes.  They cast spells to help me, and hinder my foes, and did their best to keep me alive.

We didn't do any actual roleplaying, but I heard them talking amongst themselves about doing some roleplaying at a later date.  I got up to about level 10, and then decided to log off for the night.  The level grinding wasn't very entertaining, but it was at least better with companions than it would have been by myself, and I am very grateful for their assistance.

1 comment:

  1. You should try again sometime. play.legendsofkrynn.net 6100, it had to change since the main wolfpaw server went down. Hope to see you on!

    ReplyDelete